The nomination deadline for the IEEE-USA Awards (for completed nomination form and two endorsements) was 30 September, 11:59pm ET.
Endorsements will be accepted through October 7th. At this time, all endorsements should be sent directly to David Iams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note: This IEEE-USA Awards portal is not automatically connected to your IEEE Account and password. You will need to create an account to submit your nomination. **
Before completing the nomination form, please review the following:
- Robert S. Walleigh Distinguished Contributions to Engineering Professionalism Award
- Distinguished Public Service Award
- George F. McClure Citation of Honor
- John Meredith Professional Service Award
- IEEE-USA Jim Watson Student Professional Awareness Achievement Award
- IEEE-USA Entrepreneur Achievement Award for Leadership in Entrepreneurial Spirit
- K-12 STEM Literacy Educator-Engineer Partnership Award
- Award for Distinguished Literary Contributions Furthering Public Understanding and Advancement of the Engineering Profession
Suggestions for preparing a successful nomination